NEW REPORT & WEBSITE!
Special Proxy Season Promotion
$1,495May & June Only!
Includes a copy of the 400+ page report and access to the online portal for one year
INVESTORS + PUBLIC COMPANIES + ADVISERS
ARE YOU PREPARED?
The current political and regulatory environment is encouraging activism;
Activists are attracting fresh capital and searching for new investments;
A more robust M&A market will prompt the next wave of activist demands;
All types of investors are submitting shareholder proposals on compensation, succession planning, risk management and sustainability.
THE SHAREHOLDER ACTIVISM REPORT FEATURES 400+ PAGES ON...
- 29 recommendations from The Conference Board's Expert Committee on Shareholder Activism
- Analysis of the economic, political and regulatory environment in the context of shareholder activism
- In-depth review of how to Understand Shareholders, Assess Company Gaps & Exposures, and Manage Response & Defense Strategies
- Benchmark studies on board member and executive compensation
- Comprehensive directory of over 400 activist investors
- Top 50 activist investors profiled (view a sample profile)
- Detailed proxy contest case studies from 2009 (view a case study from the report)
THE SHAREHOLDER ACTIVISM RESOURCE PORTAL FEATURES REGULAR UPDATES ON...
- Every activist investment filed with the SEC
- Updated list of activist investors
- Profiles and current investment positions for the top 50 activist investors (view a sample profile)
- Analysis of every proxy contest in 2009 including activist demands, proxy advisory recommendations (i.e ISS and Glass Lewis), institutional shareholder votes, list of advisors to the company and activist during the campaign
- Over 500 proxy contest documents available to download, These include: DE220 demand letters; letters to and from management/board/activist; shareholder proposals for director nomination; investor presentations and "fight letters"; settlement agreements, etc... (view a sample proxy contest document)
- Published articles relating to shareholder activism, including updates on regulatory and legal reforms during 2010 (view a recently published paper on shareholder activism)
- Proxy advisory firm voting policies and revisions
To download a brochure, click here
Contact Timothy Concannon at The Conference Board to learn more and to schedule a free webinar showcasing The Shareholder Activism Resource Portal