Alliance Advisors, a leading proxy solicitor, and Blank Rome, a leading law firm, are hosting a 90-minute long webinar on May 24th to discuss the "New Age of Shareholder Activism".
Topics explored include:
- The agenda and "modus operandi" of activist shareholders
- The tools and tactics of activist shareholders including white papers, fight letters, media campaigns, stockholder proposals, proxy contests and consent solicitations
- How to assess your company's vulnerability to activist shareholders
- The early warning signs that your company may be a target of an activist shareholder
- Why you should understand your shareholder profile
- How to lessen your company's vulnerability to activist shareholders through the use of charter and bylaw amendments
- How to lessen your company's vulnerability to activist shareholders through pro-active engagement with the proxy advisory firms
- How to respond when you become aware that your company is the target of an activist shareholder
- Why you should form a "rapid response team" now
Click here for more.
Posted by David Schatz